Participatory Community-led Piped Water Supply under MPLADS
The 'Participatory Community-led Piped Water Supply' scheme implemented under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) provides adequate amount of safe piped water for drinking and domestic use to households.
The project aims to ensure supply of adequate piped water, for drinking and other domestic uses, to individual households.
1064 households, 11 villages
Bargarh, Ganjam, Mayurbhanj in Odisha
2001 – present
INR 9.79 lakh
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of India
- Construction of collection chamber
- Construction of dug well
- Construction of storage reservoir with pump house
- Laying of raising main and distribution system
- Setting up of solar pumping system
- Establishing individual household connections