Rural Piped Water Supply under BKGY
The project 'Rural Piped Water Supply under BKGY' implemented under the Biju Kandhamal O Gajapati Yojana (BKGY) of Government of Odisha ensures piped water supply to households in nine villages of Gajapati district.
The objective of the project is to provide access to adequate and safe drinking water to rural communities.
1387 households, 23 villages
Gajapati in Odisha
May 2010 to present
INR 81.49 lakh
Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha
- Construction of a dug well as the source for piped water supply
- Construction of an elevated R.C.C Storage reservoir
- Development of head work site, fencing and construction of approach road at head work and overhead tank sites
- Supply and installation of chlorination arrangements with dosing system of required capacity and approved design
- Three water pipes and connections to households